South Carolina Playground Grants
Park and Recreation Division
The South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism administers several grant programs ranging from development of public recreational opportunities through the state to marketing support for qualified non-profit organizations.
Park and Recreation Development Fund
The PARD grant program is a state funded non-competitive reimbursable grant program for eligible local government or special purposes district entities within each county which provide recreational opportunities.
- Grant Cycle Monthly
- Non-competitive program available to eligible local governmental entities within each county area for development of new public recreation facilities or enhancement/renovations to existing facilities
- Projects need endorsement of majority weighted vote factor of County Legislative Delegation Members
- This is an 80-20 match program
- Application Deadline is the 10th of each month
- Eligible Entities notified of new Allocation amounts each July
Please leave a comment to help local communities in your state.